The Healthcare Information and Management System Society (“HIMSS”) has launched Meaningful Use OneSource, an online source containing almost 400 documents, tools, and links to other available knowledge.
HIMSS developed the site to help individuals and organizations prepare for the meaningful use and certification criteria and standards regulations.
Among other things, the site clarifies:
- How to meet and use meaningful use certification criteria;
- How to receive the Medicare and Medicaid incentive funding and avoid penalties;
- How to implement meaningful use in a healthcare organization; and
- How to access recently released updates on federal and state laws and regulations.
The site provides information in three main categories:
- The Basics: Meaningful Use 101;
- Qualifying for Meaningful Use and Funding; and
- Putting Meaningful Use into Practice.
Users can access specific information relevant to their situations and organizations within each area.
New information will be added to the site on a regular basis. HIMSS reviews all research and information before it is posted, so users can be assured they are viewing accurate, credible and current knowledge.
Source: Rajecki, Ron. “New Web Site is Online Repository for Meaningful Use Information.” InfoTech Bulletin. 10 Feb. 2011.
© 2011 Parsonage Vandenack Williams LLC
For more information, contact email@example.com